Hi, I’m Nick Thomas, owner of Ashmore RWC and Automotive Services.
I started as an apprentice mechanic 15 years ago, initially employed at a multi-franchise dealer specialising in Subaru, Mitsubishi, Suzuki and Peugeot. Since then I’ve worked as both a mechanic and manager of a number of tyre and auto stores in various locations across the Gold Coast & Brisbane, working on a huge range of car makes and models. I also had a stint in the mines in Perth working on trucks, drill rigs and auxiliary equipment. Tired of being pushed to hit store performance indicators and not having the option to shop around for car parts to give customers a better deal, I opened Ashmore RWC and Automotive in 2015.
What we’re about
My aim is to offer the best customer service on the Gold Coast, providing honest appraisals, quality work and getting the best deals on parts for my customers.
Our workshop only uses top quality oils such as Penrite, an Australian company that has an excellent reputation in providing the best quality oil at a reasonable price. We have chosen Penrite as they have a listing for almost every vehicle.
- You can rest assured the correct oil is being put into your car, especially if it is still under manufacturers warranty. Visit http://www.penriteoil.com.au for more information.
- I value the fact that that it takes time to build up trust with a new mechanic, please read some of our reviews on Google, Facebook and Autoguru
- At your request, I can keep your old parts and bring you into the workshop to show you faulty components whilst the vehicle is on the hoist
- If you would like to see the work carried out on the car, in most cases this can be arranged. Please note to abide by insurance and workplace health and safety regulations we cannot allow customers in the workshop.
- I work on nearly all makes and models including Subaru, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Toyota, Suzuki, BMW, Mercedes, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Holden, Ford, Audi and Volkswagen.
Contact us today for a quote on your car servicing and repairs.